Buy tires is like getting a pair of shoes, they ‘fit’ well the vehicle and selected according to the use to which they will give. Although there are consumers who are tempted to vary the type of wheel and tire to give a sportier appearance to your vehicle, it is best to respect and buy the same tires to original as well as consider the following aspects:
- Choose the right type of tire . Before the price or brand is important to check the range or speed rating, which normally is one the last letter of the nomenclature of the rim. This index determines the maximum speed that resists the rim, the letter H is the most common, and corresponds to 210 kilometers.
Check the rate of speed of new tires equal to the original tires is important to ensure proper tire performance. Sometimes you can find very cheap tires, but where the speed factor is B or C, ie they are designed for low speeds of 50 or 60 km, respectively.
- Buy in a local set- It is advisable to go to locally established as a local distributor or a supermarket. The advantage of going to a specialized distributor is that there are trained staff who provides advice to choose the right type of tire. If the consumer already knows what tire you need, you can go to a supermarket where there are usually more economical prices.
- Check certification label that the tire meets the requirements of NOM-086/1-SCFI-2011 and that the tire will withstand eat well or not going out of the rim.
- Maintain the tire- To extend the life of your tires, it is important to check every 1,000 kilometers -specific ADA has adequate pressure by the shipbuilder in the vehicle- manual. If the tire’s inflated grip on the ground is lost and if it is at a lower pressure,it wears out faster.
It is also important to rotate the tires as X, ie, the one that goes on the front right side will go to the back left the side. Help them balance to have even wear.
- Visual check periodically- It is important to check the tires are without protuberance and the surface is not smooth. Even when the tires are new, you can take the tread depth of the surface of the tire and check the gradual wear suffered. When said depth dismay to 25% is a sign that you have to change the tire.
UsaRim’s Escalade wheels are the best choice for all kinds of drivers. High quality made rims and wheels can provide a long life to your vehicle and bring aesthetic value to the external features. Numerous online stores are dealing with such businesses and aim to provide best deals and designs for rims. You must check different materials available before making the final choice as each of them has a significant impact on the speed and performance of the vehicle.